FULL TIME (CONTRACT OK) STARTING END JANUARY
LOCATION - RICHMOND (NEXT TO RICHMOND STATION)
COMPETITIVE SALARY + EQUITY
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You are a passionate problem solver and care about shipping high quality software that delivers great end user experiences. You are keen to develop your interest in and understanding of emerging chatbot technologies and frameworks to further specialise in the exciting new field of chatbot technology.
Our product is forging new ground in the fields of conversational UI, service delivery automation and community engagement for the property sector. As a key part of our core engineering team you have the opportunity to shape our direction and become a thought leader in the space.
- Develop and refine our existing chatbot frameworks, scripts and supporting applications
- Develop new chatbot functionality to specification on required frameworks
- Develop unit tested code following project specific standards
- Resolve and iterate against continuous integration and checks
- Collaborate with the production team through design, test and build
- Provide insights to ideate and iterate on product features
- Configure, support and integrate various software systems
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Detail-focused, with passion for understanding and improving process
- Experience with one or more leading chatbot frameworks (Hubot, Api.ai, Amazon Lex and Facebook's Bot Engine)
- Sound written communication and documentation skills
- Experience contributing to projects via GitHub
- Experience working with unit testing and CI systems preferred
- Experience working in agile product teams preferred
- Understanding of chatbots, conversational UI, machine learning a plus
$90k+ p.a. pro rata (inclusive of superannuation) depending on your skills, experience and agreed hours. Includes options package. Medium-long term contract is also OK.
😎 Flexible working arrangements
💸 Competitive salary and equity
🎓 Culture of learning and development
🍻 Weekly team lunches
👩💻 Friendly co-working base
🍕 Regular industry events
🚉 Convenient location (Richmond Station)
🐶 Dog and bike friendly
🏓 Obligatory table tennis + pool table
To apply, send us an email with your resume, website, Github account, links to apps or anything else you've done that's awesome.
Strata.chat is the first product of PropertyUX (PUX). PUX is developing communications and automated digital assistant technology to help key property stakeholders communicate and get things done.
We're based in Richmond, Melbourne.